Constituent Service Requests

My staff and I are happy to help you with any constituent service issue you have. From potholes, taxes, snow removal to trash – we are here to assist you. Simply fill out the form below to email Councilman Greenlee directly or give us a call 215-686-3446.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message